So...I've been tagged by my lifelong BFF, Brittney, and I decided to accept the challenge...to TELL THE TRUTH and give you 10 facts about me that you probably didn't know before.
The rules are as follows...
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
I was tagged to do something similar to this in August 2007, so I'm trying not to repeat these 8 things I already posted, which makes this extra HARD! Anyway, here are my 10 things...act surprised even if you're not.
4. I was pulled over 9 times before I ever got a ticket. And one of those times included a female cop, which I heard was impossible to get out of! I think I only cried 3 of those times, so that's pretty impressive I guess. When I finally did get a ticket, I was going 20 over in a school zone, so it was a whopper.
6. Speaking of sports, I have turned into such a guy about sports. I faithfully keep up with NFL & college football, major league baseball, golf, and even a little basketball. The sports page is one of the first things I check online everyday. I really want to play fantasy football next season, but I'm intimidated by it being such a male-dominated past time.
7. My typical bedtime, when Ryan is gone, is 2:00 am. I have always been a night owl, and I used to try to fight it, but now I've learned to embrace it. I get so much accomplished in the wee hours of the morning. When I write music, what could take me a week of afternoons to do, only takes me about 4 hours at night. It's when I'm the most creative and productive!
8. I really really really hate roller coasters. I love heights, and getting dizzy, and going fast though...I could do those kinds of rides forever. I just can't stand any ride that goes "tick-tick-tick-tick" as you slowly climb this huge hill only to drop down the other side and lose your lunch. I once got sick (yes, actually "got sick") in LINE for the Texas Giant just by watching the people go down the big drop. It was so embarrassing. And I had waited in line for 2 hours by that point.9. I go through Sonic every morning before work and sometimes on weekends and get a large Diet Cherry Coke (I guess that actually totals about 3 regular drinks, huh?) Anyway, that's the only Coke I drink all day. I used to have a constant supply, then cut down to 2, and have just achieved the impossible...one a day. That means that in a typical month, I spend about $40 on Sonic drinks. Hmmm...maybe I should save that and buy a pair of shoes! Just kidding.
10. Once cell phones became every one's main means of communication, we all quit memorizing phone numbers, right? Not me. I still like to type numbers in myself just to see if I can remember them. I still have everyone saved in my cute pink phone just in case I forget, but I prefer to keep my numbers stored in my head.
Now it's your turn...and you better all do it!