I have a good excuse for not blogging this time...my computer has been crashing. But, thanks to my new favorite person "Scott the Computer Guy", he saved all of my pictures and music before my Dell bit the dust. Nothing that important has been going on, so it's not like I've had much to blog about anyway, but here are some random things that have been going on:
1. I was in charge of a really big event at church last week, so work has been SUPER busy, but it's slowing down a bit now. I found myself looking for something to do on Thursday, which was the best feeling in the world!
2. Ryan has been gone for 2 weeks now, and it may be another 2-3 weeks before he comes home. He worked 98 hours last week alone, so the diving industry is definitely buzzing with all of the hurricane damage down in the Gulf. I'm just hoping he's home in time for my 10 year reunion!
3. I've been watching a lot of old movies lately. I go through phases like this, where I get addicted to a certain actor/actress from back in the day. Last time, it was Cary Grant movies, so I watched just about every one ever made. Lately, it's been Doris Day. I wish people still dressed like her. I think I lived in the wrong era!
4. I've officially started Christmas shopping, which is earlier than I think I've ever started before. I found a STEAL on a gift though, and I'm so excited about it!
5. I spent last Friday with my BFF Brittney just shopping around and enjoying girl time. I didn't plan on buying anything, but when I found a great deal on a Coach purse at the outlet, I couldn't resist, and definitely justified it in my mind as to why I "deserved" it. We attempted to see the hot air balloon festival in Plano, but it was pretty much over for the night. I also got to be Quinn's date for dinner, which was great because he is SUPER handsome! I can't believe how much he's talking and how smart he is! Brittney has our lone picture on her camera, so if she'll send it to me, I'll post it. We definitely need to have days like that more often. I treasure them so much! To see ridiculously embarassing pictures of us from back in the day, click here. You won't be disappointed!
6. Jack (my dog) has started biting my jeans at the ankles every time he can tell I'm about to leave. It's kindof funny, but I'm beginning to get annoyed. I don't know how to break him of this! This is also Jack's new favorite way to sleep...backwards on the armrest of our recliner! Isn't he cute?!
And here's Ryan torturing Harley. She's too stupid to know that she doesn't have to stay there.
And here are the 4 of us before a wedding in Abilene a couple of weeks ago...