Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wedding Bells

The Three Musketeers--Brad, Clayton, & Chad


This weekend, I got to witness the last of the "Three Musketeers" getting married. Brad got married in 2006, Clayton in 2007, and Chad in 2008. Clayton & Chad have always been like my own little brothers, so it was kindof surreal to see these 3 best friends all officially grown up now. I was so honored that I got to play for Luke (Chad's oldest brother who is MY life-long friend) to sing in the ceremony. Chad played baseball at DBU, so the favors were personalized baseballs...too cute! Unfortunately, Ryan was out of town for the wedding, which also happened to be his 29th birthday, so we'll have to wait to celebrate. Anyway, since Ryan was out of town, I played 5th wheel to my parents and Brad & Kendall, but oh well...they're pretty fun to hang out with.


Mr. & Mrs. Longacre


Brad says that Kendall and I look like we could be related in this picture??

Luke & Me

Mom & Dad with their Groupies

8 comments:

crazymom said...

Bummer Ryan missed out on the wedding and his b-day!! boo hoo. We miss you ,and you looked great!

carla's gateway said...

Oh Sarah... THANK YOU for sharing these! You have no idea how I miss our old FBC friends, and this was a real treat for me to see their beautiful smiling faces (and Danny's rather goofy one)... we are hoping that Will (Elly's husband) gets off the #3 spot on the Emmaus waiting list so he can be with some of these wonderful folks! Thank you again for the peek.. and by the way... you look MARVELOUS my dear! hugs, carla

Tiffani said...

I was hoping you would post some picture of the wedding! I can't believe all of those boys are even old enough to get married...crazy! I was so sad I couldn't make it to the wedding. Loved all the pics!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Thank you for posting about the wedding! I'm so glad to see the Mr. & Mrs. and everyone else! I know Tiffani & Tim were sad they couldn't go!

Laura said...

Precious pics! I am glad you had fun! I love the baseball idea for souveniers too. Glad you got to see Luke!

carla's gateway said...

OHHHHH yes, it would even be more wonderful with your dad there too. We already have one of our favorite young men that Troy is sponsoring that will be there... so we REALLY would love it if the LORD allowed Will to be there too. Will yall come in for Candlelight? I know Nancy said Chuck is working this one too.

ThePoeFam said...

NO WAY! I knew he was getting married but seeing it just blows my mind! They're too little!!! ... Or, I'm too old! :( LOVE YOU!

Natalie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures!