Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of."

This weekend, I got to meet my life-long friend Holly's little girl, London Jane. Oh my goodness...she is the sweetest, most petite, baby girl I've ever seen! She just slept in my arms for about half an hour and made the cutest little baby noises. Adorable. I also got to meet London's cousin (Holly's sister Emily's little boy) Jared Patrick. He is the happiest baby ever, but unfortunately he likes my Mom better than me...most babies do. He would just laugh and laugh at her, and then when he came to see me, he spit up all over me, and then kept laughing at my Mom. I guess she is pretty funny. I wish I had a picture of Big Brother Davis too because he is all grown up now that he's got a little sister to take care of. He was proud to show off his big boy room since London took over the nursery. What a precious family they are to me! Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I'll be posting more from the rest of my weekend and Thompson & Caden's shower as soon as my mom sends them to me. I was hurrying to get out of town to beat the snow storm on Thursday and left the house without my camera!


5 comments:

campers said...

she is precious!!! And TINY!!!!!!!

Laura said...

London! What a cute name - I love it!

ThePoeFam said...

In that second picture, she looks like she has shimmery lip gloss on...SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! I pray that I'll have a little girl so sweet one day! :)

andydawn said...

SOOOOO PRECIOUS!! What a doll :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Just precious.

You look good, and so natural holding that baby!